Paid Media Executive
Job Title: Paid Media Executive
Department: Digital Media Operations
Reporting to: Digital Campaign Manager
Dazed Media is the world’s leading independent fashion and culture media brand.
Thirty years ago Jefferson Hack and Rankin Waddell set up a magazine that would become a movement: Dazed & Confused. The title became a lightning rod for cultural provocation – radically reframing international style culture. Today, we are an agenda-setting publishing powerhouse and the most efficient way to reach the world’s most influential audiences.
Dazed Media powers an ever-evolving network of premium digital channels and iconic print titles including Dazed and AnOther.
The company also encompasses a pioneering creative studio, award-winning video production, exclusive events, industry-leading talent network and efficient third-party distribution. Dazed Studio specialises in fashion, luxury and lifestyle communications. We partner with the world’s most ambitious brands and agencies to create brave, pioneering ideas for a global influencer community.
Select clients: Alexander McQueen, Apple, Beats by Dre, Belstaff, Burberry, Chanel, Channel 4, Converse, Diesel, Google, Gucci, Liberty, LVMH, Mercedes-Benz, Miu, Miu, Nike, Ray-Ban, Samsung, Sonos, Swarovski, YouTube Music.
Responsible for successful execution of commercial projects across display, organic and paid media vital for the digital commercial success of Dazed Media in 2023.
Duties, Responsibilities & Deliverables
- You will be expected to assist in the planning, development, delivery, and analysis on strategic campaigns to improve overall campaign effectiveness and success
- Set up and manage a variety of display and paid social campaigns
- Lead and develop paid client campaigns. Working across Google Ads, TikTok Ads, Facebook Business Manager & Snap Ads to achieve expected performance targets.
- Build relationships with key media partners and technology vendors (e.g. Google / Facebook / TikTok) to deliver the best service and opportunities for our clients
- Lead the day to day contact with clients (calls and/or face-to-face) to ensure that campaign management is in line with client expectations, providing feedback and advice on how to achieve the best performance
- Liaise with internal strategy and creative teams to ensure best in class media delivery in response to a client brief
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights to maximize performance
- Continue to develop your knowledge in trends across social, paid media, display and email. Present learnings and continue to educate the wider team
- Liaise with in-house project management and production teams to ensure asset requirements are clear and will deliver success
- Produce end of campaign reports
Skills and development
- The role requires good time management and strong communication skills
- Desire to learn and develop skills across the media landscape
- Prior experience of ad ops and paid social is essential
- Experience using Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets is desirable
These duties and responsibilities are indicative and not exhaustive but serve to give a realistic overview of the role and requirements. The company reserves the right to change this role description in response to the changing needs of the business.
At Dazed Media we promote a working environment in which diversity is recognised, valued and encouraged. We acknowledge the multicultural and diverse nature of the UK workforce and society in general. We are committed to principles of fairness and mutual respect. We particularly welcome applicants from those who are significantly underrepresented in our sector.
What we offer....
- 20 days holiday each year as standard + bank holidays & 3 days over Christmas additional to this
- Flexible working policy
- Your birthday off
- Extra days annual leave for each year of service - up to 5
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced family leave benefits
- Personal development scheme
- Company discounts including gyms, popular retailers & hotels
- Company paid subscription to Medicash - contributing and sometimes covering costs of health & wellbeing services
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ongoing social events throughout the year and frequent invites to external Dazed events
- A newly refurbished office in an incredible location with exhibitions, bars and restaurants on site
- 1 volunteer day each year
- Moving days for moving home
- A chance to join our internal Diversity & Inclusion Committee to drive and be part of change within the business
Date Posted: 26th January 2023